2008-06-28

Unknown Soldier Named

So I found out the name of the "unknown soldier" I lost in transplanting. I have two or three more of these plants out in the front of my house...... so today during my yard sale, one lady stepped up and said, "your oakleaf hydrangeas are beautiful". HA so THAT is what they are!!! My mom was saying the flowers looked like hydrangeas, and she was right!!!!!

I also was approached by several neighbors who mentioned they were impressed to see me working so diligently in my garden this spring, but hadn't seen me out and about in a while. I really didn't feel like getting into the whole "my mom is sick, my husband is out of town, I've got business stuff going on, etc"...... so I just excused myself by saying I was taking a break from gardening since killing most of my spring purchases. However, after saying it, I decided it is time to get back into the game.

Now I need to figure out what I wanna do next.........

No comments: