2011-06-16

The Evil Minty Plan

I have an evil plan.  And that is to take over my yard with mint starting with my path.  I planted a few small sprigs that I dug out of pots that they were in last year and planted them along my herb patch.

I also planted a few different mints in the side of my yard.  They were mostly transplants from last year's stash including White Peppermint, Black Peppermint, Chocolate Mint, Peppermint, and a few others.  I thought I had them all when I stumbled upon a website that had at least 10 varieties that I don't have and in most cases didn't know about.  

My neighbor is astonished by my mint plants.  I told her about the website in which I found more.  I thought she was going to fall over.  It seems my evil minty plan is underway.... bwahahahahahahaha!

No comments: