2008-10-04

QUINCES you dumb ass---- QUINCES!!!

So today I was quickly looking through my Bon Appetite Magazine....... in there was an article on what is in season during the fall. Drawn in pencil, quite nicely I might add, was a picture of my Peapples- They aren't Peapples, they are Quinces!!!! And after reading online that those babies go for about $2 a pop, I am quite excited that I have an exotic tree in my yard. Now, I just need to find out why they weren't there last year. Are they biannual? Who cares at this point! I got 'em and I plan on cookin' em!!!

Funny thing is my Great Aunt came over today for a party, walked out onto my porch and said, "Oh! Danielle has a Quince tree." We all asked where she was a month ago when we were trying to convince my future brother in law to eat one.

No comments: