2008-09-07

It's ALIVE!!!

NO KIDDING! The Oakleaf Hydrangea I killed is coming back!!! I was heading out the the compost pile the other day and was thinking I really need to chop back the dead branches of this bush. Afterall, my yard is beginning to look like the Adams Family. So I got my pruners and started chopping away and then realized from amidst the roots of the plant were new "oak leaves". Upon further inspection, I realized that the damn thing has rerooted and is sending up a new plant! YEAH!!!!!! I'll take pictures and post them in a day or so.

Also, I have a fuzzy apple-ish looking tree/bush. Not sure what it is and so far everyone I have shown it to, scratches their head....... I think I'll start calling it the Peapple tree..... half peach, half apple. My sister's boyfriend was gonna take a bite of one and see what it tastes like, but my mom and sister put a stop to it. They were afraid he'd get sick. I personally was hoping he would have. Oh well, I'll give it a few more weeks and see what happens.

No comments: